Sunday, January 13, 2008

howdy!

so i have a huge list of things i want to do this year and on that list i just accomplished my first item, becoming an elder. i was nervous about it so i meant to keep it just with in the family but steve wanted to come (thank you steve so much) and it made me realize there where others i wanted to be there but i didnt so my apologizes. but it was awesome, my dad did it for me and some family was there, it was a great experience in my life.

4 comments:

Jason and Megan said...

Way to go Rick. That is a great thing and I am glad to hear that you got it done by your Dad. I am sure that means a whole lot to him as well. So we have written a few times in the past but when are we going to get together? I would love to hear what you have been up to and what is new in your life.

Brad Schvaneveldt said...

I think you knew what was going to be coming, so you threw out the apologies early. I didn't even know you were doing it, and I'm not happy that I wasn't informed! Now that I got that out of the way, thats awesome man, congrats! Its good to hear that you're making some progress with all that. Wish I could've been there.

Andrea said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome. :)

The Mahas Family said...

I'm impressed by all of the goals you've set! You've inspired me to make more specific goals for myself this year. I've got one more for you to add to your list, though: become a Beatles fan. You'll thank me later (: Promise.