Saturday, March 15, 2008

Spammers

Well i dont know about any of you but i have been getting a lot of spammers leaving comments on my posts. I now moderate all comments to get rid of them before anyone can click on them, but man its annoying. Blogspot should do something about it. Plus what kind of looser sits at his computer looking up blogs to leave spam. I am sure i am on some automated list now but come on. Overall people are idiots and i dont like them, unless i know you then your great in my book, lol.

2 comments:

The Mahas Family said...

I have been having that same problem lately! It's so annoying!

Emily said...

I haven't had any spam on our blog yet (knock on wood) but I have gotten some really annoying spam text messages and they're always in the middle of the dang night! It scares me to death, I wake up thinking my house is on fire or something, then I'm just ticked because I know I just paid 15 cents for a rude awakening. Anyway, hope you're doing great, now that it's getting warmer it's almost 4wheeling weather, so you've got to be excited about that!