Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Mid life crisis!

well as i approach 30 i am settling in for my first of many midlife crisis. not really i just wanted to see what it looked like

6 comments:

Amy said...

that's a bit freaky!

Jason and Megan said...

Not too bad if you ask me. I still like the bright white white hair you and I did in college.

Emily said...

Wow! Just one question...did you dye your eyebrows too?? I actually think it looks cool. You're braver than I am, I don't think I'll ever go brunette!

Nick said...

You look mean...

kennyandkristin said...

Rick, you probably don't remember me much. We hung out a little in high school because I dated your friend Kevin. Anyways, I saw your name on Jason's blog and had to check out your blog. I just wanted to send you congrats on taking out your endowments. I love the Jordan River Temple. My grandpa was actually in the first presidency when it was opened. Also, I took my endowments out there! Congrats again!

Laura said...

Rick, update your blog! I forgot to tell you that yesterday at church :)