Saturday, January 31, 2009

Journeyman Rick

Hello, its been awhile since i have posted, but big news. after five years of school and training i just passed all my state testing and am now a journeyman electrician. i have a little more schooling to finish but the big tests are out of the way. this is going to be a good year. On a sadder note, me and natalie couldnt hold it together anymore and split up. I am kind of shaken up by all the questions i have which i wont get into, but i hope it is for the best for each of us. She is an amazing girl. i stressed how important it is to me to keep that friendship but time will tell. An incredibly generous person, fun, and i wish her the best. thank you natalie for 7 months i will really miss that.

6 comments:

Jason and Megan said...

Congrats on the Journeyman. I am sure that feels very good to pass all the tests and schooling. Best of luck to you.

Andrea said...

Congrats Ricks! That is awesome. I'm very sad about the breakup too! :( But I still love both of you!

Brad Schvaneveldt said...

Rick, you have been slacking. How am I supposed to know what you are up to if you're not posting it on the web for all to see. Geez... I guess I could just call, but then I still wouldn't have anything to do while slacking here at work :)

Brad Schvaneveldt said...

p.s. Are we not friends? I don't see the link to my website on your friends list... I am very hurt and offended.

Jason and Megan said...

Hey Rick. Time to update your blog. Quit beeing a slacker!

Brad Schvaneveldt said...

Ummm.... so its been about a year and a half since you posted. I know you have been doing some fun exciting stuff, why don't you post something on them and put up some pics.