i also got the chance to spend it with this amazing girl i met in my ward. She came to the baptism and was a huge support.
we got to go to vegas and had an amazing time with my family. And when it was said and done i snuck a kiss at the St George narrows, go rick!
8 comments:
Wow, what an awesome experience! I am proud of you Rick!!!! So, what is this with you kissing girls??? haha Oh yeah, you should add my blog to yours. www.scottandstephgrable.blogspot.com
Nice Rick! Isn't that a cool experience to do a baptism? I got to do baptisms for the dead a few months ago with my ward and that was pretty cool. Even more cool when you get to baptize someone you know.
Sounds like everything else is going good too, doing a little smooching and what not. You ready to get that bike out and do some riding?
Wow, score! Glad that you had a great weekend, that's so neat that you got to baptize your niece...and get a little lovin in too. ;) That pic of St George is cool, I forget how pretty it is down there, makes me miss the place, u know?
Rickster. Nice job with the baptism, girl, and smooch. Looking at your St. George picture makes me think about the good old days. I proposed to Megan right next to where that picture was taken.
I have a question...who took the last picture?! PS...So cool that you were able to do the baptism!
Well it sounds like you had a busy, busy weekend! I'm so happy for you, it looks like stuff and things (haha) are going really great for you...and I was worried that you still hadn't kissed anyone since Kamie!!! :)
Yes he is English but only about 5 months now. He should put on about 15-20 more lbs. He should be a big boy.
Rick, your blog is getting a little boring, its been over 3 weeks since your last post. I know you've been doing something, lets hear it!
Post a Comment