Then went to vegas for a gross buffet and checked out "Bodies" the exhibit.
it was quit an experience, it floods u with a lot of deep thoughts, lol.
Sunday was a big time parade of homes day so thus i spent time with some family, but that evening it was one wild and crazy evening, i saw two hot chicks doing the spider on a swing set
and some other craziness, like some fool sliding down a slide backwards not realizing what the landing would be like
So all in all good trip, thank you to those whomes houses we stayed in.
2 comments:
Looks fun Rick. Brings back some good college memories. Oh the good old days!
Hey Brat, I didn't know you had a blog! Now I'm going to post you on my friends list, since I'm already on yours! Larsen thinks I'm a huge geek for blogging, what does she know? Glad to see you're having fun- Em
Post a Comment